Questions regarding the Reformation were answered by the elders of Kootenai Church--Jim Osman, Dave Rich, Jess Whetsel, and Cornel Rasor.
Questions regarding the Reformation were answered by the elders of Kootenai Church--Jim Osman, Dave Rich, Jess Whetsel, and Cornel Rasor. Some of the questions asked in no particular order:
- Are Christians other than elders allowed to baptize other believers?
- In what context should baptisms be performed?
- What is the Catholic belief of "Patron Saints"?
- What happens to leftover Communion?
- How do you answer the charge that Protestants have their own bloody history to account for?
- How does Rome deal with their bloody history in its persecution of Protestants?
- What about the charge that Christians participated in the crusades?
- Today Roman Catholics would not consider “anathema” to be anything more than ex-communication but not condemnation. Why do you make the claim that it is condemnation? Is anyone attending the Catholic Church going to Heaven?
- What is biblical baptism vs. covenantal baptism?